Saturday, January 24, 2015

December 26 – Christmas Day for US (Part 2)

I put on a very sheer night-gown and slippers and went downstairs. Mistress Mom had on a very nice full black skirt, black stockings, a sheer blouse, and mules. Mistress Kate worn black tights, a leotard, and a white, very short, jumper, and high heel boots. They both looked absolutely awesome and very powerful. Lady Mary wore stockings, garter, dog collar, leash, wrist cuffs, with a chain between the cuffs. sissy dad had a baby doll top, no panties, which would match the top I left out for sissy k. Neither sissy had any idea what would happen to them today.

When sissy k joined us in the kitchen I could see she was awe struck. I was exposed as I could be while still wearing something. Mistress Mom and Mistress Kate looked more powerful than sissy k could imagine. Lady Mary was a nearly naked slave girl open for the world to see and use. sissy dad was kneeling next to Mistress Mom trying to hide her erection. Clearly she was reacting to seeing her oldest Daughter as an adult and knowing she was going to be a new toy for Mistress Barbara. I took hold of sissy k’s “funny little thing” and pull her over to Mistress Mom for a good morning kiss. While sissy k bent down to kiss her Mistress Mom, Mom reached around her ass and squeezed her balls. Mistress Mom said, if you make a sound before you kiss me I’ll have Lady Mary spank your ass. With a gasp of air, sissy k kissed Mistress Mom. Thank you my little sissy boi, I am sure I’ll get to do more to you before the day is out. Now, kiss your Mistress Kate good morning. I pulled sissy k over to Mistress Kate. Mistress Kate did not touch sissy k until I pulled her over to Lady Mary. At that time, Mistress Kate give sissy k a rather powerful swat to her ass. sissy k jumped and quickly looked at Mistress Kate smiling back at her. Mistress Kate also said, “Lady Mary after sissy k gives you a big French kiss and says Merry Christmas to you, I want you to give her “funny little thing” a big deep kiss.” While that surprised Me, I did not object. I did hear sissy dad squeal, which was followed by a quick slap in the face by Mistress Mom. As quickly as that happened, I realized that was not the first time sissy dad had been slapped. Lady Mary did as directed. While she had sucked sissy k in Germany, she did seem to enjoy doing the deed this morning with sissy dad watching. Gee – I wonder if she has been sucking sissy dad, Mistress Mom had not made mention of such acts.

I announced it was time to open our Christmas stockings, so off to the living room we went. As Head Mistress, I sat in what was always Mom’s chair. sissy k sat down at my knees. Mistress Mom sat in what had been dad’s chair with sissy dad at Her feet. Mistress Kate sat on the couch, with Lady Mary at Her feet. It was now time for Me to set the new tone for our immediate family.

I started; Family, please give Me your attention. Our sissy first lieutenant and I are home. Mom, Kate and Mary were introduced to our new lifestyle while they were in Germany. By the time they each left, They had become sissy k’s Mistresses and Lady. sissy dad learned about our Female Led Marriage when Mistress Mom and Mistress Kate came home and quickly changed her little world. I must say, it looks to Me like sissy dad is very happy now. So there is no mistake, I am the Head Mistress. Both our little sissy bois will do as I or any other Mistress tells them to do. you will do it immediately and without question. Failure to follow directions will result in punishment. This is a new way forward for our family, therefore, everyone must know; you are loved, you are respected, you and your welfare is important to each of your Mistresses, but you are to be total subservient to each Mistress and any other women you meet. Even if a women is not your Mistress, She is superior to you and you will honor Her with your obedience. Lady Mary, the same goes for you. Lady Mary will not be in-charge of you sissies, but, if a Mistress is not around, you better do what she tells you to do. If you do not, I will allow her to punish you in any way she see fit. Because Lady Mary is a women, I know she will not take advantage of any situation. Is that right Lady Mary. “Yes Mistress” was quick Her response. While sissy k and I are here, sissies will not wear male clothes of any kind in the house for longer than it takes to dress and leave the house. Following our dish signal, when you enter the house you will immediately remove all male clothes. Since from now on you will only wear panties or pantyhose, you can leave those on until you are told otherwise. sissy dad, and sissy k, do you understand. Each said, yes Mistress. If you are sent to the corner for punishment, you will remain there with your panties at your ankles, your hands on your head, and your face touching the corner. You will not move. You will not speak unless asked a question by a Mistress. Any Mistress can send you to the corner and any Mistress can spank you. Lady Mary, you will do as Mistress Kate directs you from day to day.

“Lady Mary, you will give each Mistress Her Christmas stocking, while sissy dad gets a bag for the all the paper”. Mistress Mom had really out done Herself. She had new Christmas stockings made; Head Mistress, Mistress Mom, and Mistress Kate were on the top of each stocking. I thought this was so clever since Mistress Barbara was far too many letters for most Christmas stockings. Stockings have always been fun in our family because they contain simple, useful, and relatively inexpensive items. Lipstick, make-up, make-up tools, hair clips, pantyhose or stocking, and socks. However, the key items in My and Mistress Mom’s stocking were at the very bottom of the stockings. When I pulled mine out, sissy k quickly said, gosh are we getting a dog? I noted sissy dad just lowered her head. Mistress Mom and I held up the two red dog collars and leeches for everyone to see.


I now opened a new door for both sissy dad and sissy k. “Lady Mary, please take sissy dad’s and sissy k baby doll tops off, then bring them their stockings. sissies, please close your eyes and get up on your knees. sissies, when you open your eyes you will see your new stocking with your new names. Yes, since you will be our special sissies for the remainder of your lives, it is only fair that you have a proper sissy name.” Mistress Mom said, “dad, I love how you accepted becoming “sissy dad”, however, from now on We will call you “sissy pearl; it is close to your own name and should be easy to remember”. Then I said, sissy k, you know how I love and want you to be our special sissy kay. Mom and I buckled sissy pearl’s and sissy kay’s red collar around their respective necks and attached a leech to each collar. Now open your eyes. These collars are a symbol of your commitments to your Mistresses and your family. While Lady Mary’s collar reflects Her commitment to Mistress Kate, your collars reflect to your commitment to Me, Mistress Mom, and Mistress Kate. Between now and when sissy kay and I go to Maryland, we are going provide the both of you with some intense sissy training. As you can see, your new names are on your stockings. Now it is time for you to open your stockings. After that, both of you will prepare breakfast for us, and clean up. We will start dinner. Then we will open the other presents. sissy pearl, is your new name and future sissy life acceptable to you? Yes Mistress Barbara. sissy kay, is your new name and future sissy life acceptable to you?  Yes Mistress Barbara. Good, now sissies you and Lady Mary can open your stockings.

3 comments:

  1. I think you meant to write "leash" and "leashes". Leeches, both literal and metaphorical, are something quite else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are correct. Mistress Barbara has been very sick again and we both missed this error. i have sent an email to Mistress Kate, She will correct my error on Her next visit. i am sorry for the error. i hope to continue our story when Mistress Barbara improves. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. sissy maid kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, are there any more updates? Love all the post

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you